BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Your table will be held for 15 minutes after your reservation time. Should no representative of your party arrive within this time, we may release this table to other patrons waiting on site. It is important, for this reason, that you let let us know as soon as possible if you are going to be late.
2. Due to restrictions, we cannot guarantee that special requests made will be accommodated, however we will always endeavour to!
3. As we are a licensed venue, any patrons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. If you have booked for a dinner and show evening, all patrons must be 18 years or older.
4. Bar Pigalle is an accessible venue for service, however toilets are located on the first and second floor of the building.
5. Adding extra guests - to add extra guests to an existing booking, please call or email the venue.
6. Cancellation Policy - For general restaurant reservations, a cancellation fee of $20 applies for cancellations/noshows within 24 hours of your booking. For paid events, we require a minimum of 7 days notice to transfer your booking to another date. Refunds are not available for paid ticketed events however you are welcome to transfer your booking to another person/group. For all date/name transfers please email us at email@example.com
7. Please note - Some of our tables and chairs are bar height. For accessiblility issues, or to request a lower table, please call or email the venue.
In the event of the venue being closed due to a government directed shutdown, all patrons will be offered the option to transfer their ticket booking to a future date of their choosing (of equal value), or a booking credit/voucher that can be used at any time.
Private HENS PARTIES AND FUNCTIONS
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS: PRIVATE WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
Hens Workshop: $250 deposit to secure your booking.
Afternoon Tease: $400 deposit to secure your booking.
All details to be finalised 10 days prior to your event.
Final payment due 1 week prior to your event.
Date changes available with at least 14 days notice.
Please note all private event deposits and payments are non-refundable.
The exception being in the case of a government directed closure, in which case your private function booking can be transferred to an alternate date, held as credit or refunded in full.